Resources and Forms
Common Resources & Forms for Students
- Directed Individual Study Form (DIS)
- Please complete the Google Form to obtain a permit to enroll in the course
- Internship Guidelines Form
- The internship agreement should be on file with the Undergraduate Coordinator before the student can enroll in the course.
- Sociology Teaching Internship Contract
- Transfer (Transferring Credits from other Schools)
- Academic Petition
- Located in your Banner Self Service Account: from my.charlotte.edu.
- J. Murray Atkins Library Resources for Sociology Students
- The J. Murray Atkins Library is here to help you find what you need to study Sociology.
- UNC Charlotte Gerontology Program
- “Gerontology deals with the process of aging. Students of gerontology study not only the physiological and sensory changes that occur with aging, but also the social roles and expectations, stereotypes, and unique social and economic issues which define the aging experience in society.
- FERPA Guest Access Portal
- Students, learn about the right to protect your information and access the FERPA Guest Portal to assign access rights.