How To Schedule an Appointment
Scheduling An Appointment with Your Advisor
At this time, ALL Sociology academic advising appointments are by appointment only.
If you have concerns about your schedule or courses and would like to speak with one of our department leads in person, please fill out the contact us form to make an appointment.
**Please note: this in-person appointment will not fulfill the advising requirement necessary for registration or if you have any academic holds/restrictions.
How to do it:
- Log into Connect
- Click ‘Make an Appointment’ (blue button at top right)
- What type of appointment would you like to schedule? Select ‘Academic Advising’
- Service: Academic Advising
- Pick a Date and click ‘Find Available Times’
- Note: If you have multiple advisors, select the advisor you would like to schedule the appointment with.
- Select a Time
- Review Appointment Details and click ‘Schedule’ (bottom of page)
Who is my Advisor?
|Student Degree||Advisor||Contact Information|
|Sociology B.A. or Sociology Minor||Sarah Valvo||Email: email@example.com|
|Sociology B.A. Online Major (Distance Education Students)||Mary McKenzie||Email: Mary.McKenzie@charlotte.edu|